We believe one person can make a difference! – Why not Write for us?
Are you in the business of business, executive or life coaching or supporting those that do?
Think you have some wisdom you’d like to share?
Share your expertise by writing for us.
And it’s SUPER easy. How easy is it? just follow these 3 steps:
Step 1: Read this page before you start writing.
Step 2: Read the “What to know before writing”
Step 3: Read “How to submit an article” when you’re done.
PRESTO! If you’ve been diligent about following the steps, you have a 95% chance of being published in an international publication. Wouldn’t that be a feather in your cap?!
“That’s so easy!”
Overview & General Information
- choice Magazine is a 52 print & digital magazine published quarterly and delivered around the world.
- We are always looking for well-written and informative articles to be published in choice Magazine.
- Each issue of choice has a “theme” (see below), which deals with a current topic or development in the coaching world.
- From the articles submitted, we choose 6-8 articles related to our theme to be published in our features section of the magazine. Length for features can range from 1,000 to 1,200 words.
- We accept all article submissions from subscribers and advertisers for consideration in our features section as well as for columns and departments, which may or may not relate to the theme.
- We accept both theme-based and NON theme-based articles for each issue.
- Articles not published in a particular issue of choice may be kept on file for future consideration.
- We reserve the right to change our submission and publication policies and timeframe as appropriate.
- There are no fees, trade or other payment for articles selected to appear in choice.
For more information on our editorial guidelines and submission requirements, click on the relevant button…
Breaking the Rules! Is it time for the coaching paradigm to expand? Volume 15, Number 3, 2017
We all do it. It’s that secret conversation where we admit to a colleague that we also give clients advice, regularly teach or train them, or even tell our own stories. How do we manage the balance between standard descriptions of coaching and what our clients are asking us for? How does an understanding of the brain help us expand what we do as coaches? How are we limiting ourselves and not offering everything we have when we refrain from these things?
Article Deadline: Closed
Advertising Deadline: Closed
Mail date: Mailed Late September 2017
Anniversary Issue! Past, Present and Future of Coaching Volume 15, Number 4, 2017
Celebrate! It’s the 15th Anniversary of choice, the magazine of professional coaching! We will dedicate this issue to looking back at how far coaching has come since it’s “inception”, spotlighting key milestones, and the many facets of coaching today. We will also look ahead to where coaching is going as a profession, as a business, and as a community. Coaching is alive, strong and growing, and we will celebrate the past, present, and future of professional coaching in this exciting issue of choice.
Article Deadline: September 1, 2017
Advertising Deadline: October 30, 2017
Mail date: Late December 2017
Taking Care of Business: Coaching in Corporations Volume 16, Number 1, 2018
How do organizations decide that coaching is for them? Who is the decision maker inside the organization and how do they choose and implement a coaching program? How do coaches market and get into corporate coaching programs? What are the different types of coaching required in corporations? What qualifications and tools do you need to be corporate coach? Join us as we explore coaching in corporations.
Article Deadline: December 1, 2017
Advertising Deadline: January 31, 2018
Mail date: Mid March 2018
Creative Coaching: Tools, Tips & Techniques Volume 16, Number 2, 2018
What creative tools and techniques do you use to make the work you do stand out as memorable? What results are possible when you introduce new stimuli into your work? How do tools add value and help your marketing or branding? How do you “break the ice,” get out of a rut, shift perspective and create aha moments? What tips do you have for new or struggling coaches? This issue will discuss coaching tools, tips and creative processes to help you become a better coach.
Article Deadline: March 1, 2018
Advertising Deadline: April 15, 2018
Mail date: Late June 2018