October 22-26, 2018, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA ~ The Mentoring Institute 11th annual conference, Mentoring, Coaching, and Leadership for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Date(s) - 22 - October - 2018 - 26 - October - 2018
Student Union Bldg
The Mentoring Institute at UNM is pleased to announce its 11th Annual Mentoring Conference,Mentoring, Coaching, and Leadership for Innovation andEntrepreneurship. This five-day event will take place Monday, October 22, 2018 through Friday, October 26, 2018 at the Student Union Building on UNM’s main campus in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
About the Conference
We aim to host a broad constituency, including divisions of higher education, academic researchers, educators, community leaders, administrators, non-profit partners, government agencies, and other professionals.
Who Attends the Conference?
The 2017 mentoring conference attracted more than 500 mentoring researchers and practitioners. 88% of attendees were faculty, staff or students from higher education. The remaining 12% were professionals and practitioners from health care, government, non-profit, and business organizations.